Seeking advice on selecting a theme to use with market press.

I am in the process of setting up a new domain and main blog site to use with Market Press. I would appreciate any suggestions as to which themes might work best with it. I understand that Market Press will be integrated into the Product Theme in the future but I need to proceed for the moment with what is available now. Suggestions?

• Tammie

@Dale Hazlett: Our themes will more or less work out of the box with MarketPress. I for instance tested the release client of MarketPress with Product, Business themes (Feature, Portfolio, Services, Blog) and also Daily. It's not a case of 'made for Product' in so much as way Product is done it more or less fits in. Worst case is going to be like in the case of Twenty-Ten some widget styling (Twenty Ten has a margin left and no padding bottom on side bar headers that cases widgets such as products to look poor). I'd say try Product and try the different styles you have for MarketPress you should see then :slight_smile: No need to stick to default themes as we can always help you with some basic CSS styling to get what you want using a child theme.

The 'specially' done for comes in with template pages and other things which we may be looking at Product for or even considering a totally brand new theme built just for MarketPress.