Seeking clarification regarding Network Admin settings

Hello,

I'm in the Network Admin Settings page for this plugin and there's two options for this setting: Enable sub-site content types:

1) If you enable this option, sub-sites on your network will be able to define their own content types. If this option is not enabled ( default ) all sites on your network will be forced to use the network-wide content types defined by you, the Super Admin.

2) If you enable this option, all subsites will use and display the content types defined at the network level.

Could you please tell me more about what these two do. I'm a little lost.
I guess part of the confusion is that even though I have #1 unchecked and #2 checked when I go to a subsite I see a CustomPress settings page. I thought it would just pull custom post types from the Network Admin side.

Predrag Dubajic

Hey Robert,

Hope you're doing well today

1) If you enable this option, sub-sites on your network will be able to define their own content types. If this option is not enabled ( default ) all sites on your network will be forced to use the network-wide content types defined by you, the Super Admin.

If this option is enabled your subsite admins will be able to access CustomPress > Content Types panel and create their own custom post types.
    With that disabled they will not see this panel in their admin at all.

2) If you enable this option, all subsites will use and display the content types defined at the network level.

With this option enabled your subsite admins will see network registered post types under CustomPress > Content Types.
    For example, if you have Books custom post type created in network panel that CPT will be available under CustomPress > Content Type, and if you disable this option your subsite admins will not see network registered Post Types and will be able to use only the ones they registered.

Hope this clears things up

Best regards,
    Predrag