Hey, I've been trying to wrap my head around how to achieve a client request, and I thought I might reach out in case the WPMU team had any cool ideas!
So she started out with a basic WP site (pages + blog) then she wanted to sell memberships and have exclusive content so I added Memberpress onto her site.
So now she's looking to have the following:
- public member profiles (surprisingly not available with Memberpress)
- daily checkboxes (aka, "I drank 8 glasses of water today" and "I took a daily supplement" ) that would clear each day. Potentially users could scroll backwards to see if they checked these boxes on previous days. This data could also potentially make a graph?
- daily textareas (aka "today I am grateful for...") that would also clear each day. Potentially users could scroll backwards to see if they checked these boxes on previous days.
- points + badges associated with filling out these daily checkins
- leaderboards for the person with the most points that week/month
Any ideas? I so appreciate the input!