Seems like a conflict between Snapshot and Upfront

Hi there,

I have just finished building a site for a client, using the Spirit theme. When the website was done, I wanted to make sure that everything was backed up, so I installed Snapshot. However when I went to check the site out again, the design was broken, lot's of my styling hadn't been applied, the upfront editor wasn't loading and the layout looked more like the mobile layout than the desktop layout I was expecting. Anyway it was an easy fix when I disabled Snapshot, everything went back to how it should have been.

Are you guys aware of this problem, it seems new because Snapshot is my favourite backup plugin and Spirit, my favourite theme and I haven't had a problem with them before.

Thanks