Seems simple enough but how can we make the logo/header be clickable to the homepage?

Hey folks,

The wpmudev dashboard is enabled.

Seems simple enough but how can we make the logo/header be clickable to the homepage?

Can not find it anywhere . . .

:slight_smile:

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Greg,

I hope you're well today and thank you for you question!

I checked your site and it seems that the link is already there however it's not visible due to its 0 pixels width and height. That's because there's no custom logo uploaded to your page, actually there's no logo at all in terms of WP theme: the logotype you see is part of header background.

As for now, I've added this custom CSS rules to your dashboard's "Canvas" -> "Settings" -> "General Settings" page -> "Custom CSS" box:

#logo h1 a {display:block;width:200px;height:200px;margin-left:110px;}

This places (already existing) link right over the logo part of the background image but it's a temporary workaround rather than permanent solution as it may break layout a bit on different screen resolutions (particularly mobile ones).

The permanent solution though would be to just upload your logo as a separate, sole image and then remove the code that I added. You can do this an the very same page in your dashboard that I mentioned above.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.