select language at signup on multisite

Hello, i tried to add “select language at signup” to my site, the languages are in the wp-content/languages, the plugin is active and i see the languages under network/settings…

However when i go to the signup page i dont see a dropdown menu to select a language…

I have buddypress

Prosites

And the theme is Kleo

Could it be a conflict or something?

Thanks

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @lopesV! :slight_smile:

Select Language at Signup is only compatible with Multisite, as noted on the compatibilty page (the fact that BuddyPress is being used to handle the registration process being the reason why you’re not seeing the language selection option).

It would require custom development presently to implement this, but I’d be glad to make this a feature request for you in the meantime. :slight_smile:

I’ve moved this over to the Features & Feedback section, so that others here in the community can vote on this being considered for a future release.

Kind Regards,

Michael

• lopesV
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi, thank you for adding it to the Features & Feedback section, wpmudev is amazing, without any doubt… But i think it is important to make it possible to combine various plugins that you guys created without restrictions… Some of your plugins rely on buddypress in a way or another, so i dont understand why the “Select Language at Signup” is not buddypress compatible…

Please make that possible… Would be really great!!

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.