select languages at signup…..

Hi,

i have a different page as loginpage.

I havent, or i dont use the wp-signup.php to make register the users.

I have a site, called “register”!

How can i use your select languages at signup-plugin whit this site?

Thanks for your help!

• minda
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi,

i have a different page as loginpage.

I have not, or i do not use the wp-signup.php to make register the users.

I have a site, called “register”!

How can i use your select languages at signup-plugin whit this site?

Thanks for your help!

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @minda,

This plugin was only meant to work with the built in WordPress signup form. It may be possible to get it working elsewhere, but it could take some custom coding.

Can you provide a link to the plugin you’re using to handle registrations? I could take a look at it for you.

Best regards,

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @minda,

I see the problem here. This plugin will work with Multisite, but it isn’t compatible with BuddyPress registration forms. You’re using both BuddyPress and Membership. Unfortunately there isn’t a way to use “Select Language at signup with this kind of form. It’s only designed to work with the traditional Multisite form.

Best regards,

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@minda,

I’ve checked, and I couldn’t find anything that would allow language selection for Multisite blogs from the BuddyPress registration form.

It would be a good feature for this plugin to support BuddyPress though. I will move this to Features & Feedback though so we can see what other community members think, and so it can be considered for future development.

If this is something you need right away, it would take some custom development. We don’t undertake custom work at WPMU DEV, but if you need to hire a developer, I’d strongly recommend checking our our job boards: https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Best regards,

• minda
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi,

thanks anyway!

I really appreciate your support, please go on in this way!

I´ll participate at your community and hope of a new Version for this plugin.

I try do using only plugins from here, to prevent incompatibilities and also i know about the reliability of your products!

A fan from italy …..

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.