Select more than one cell on calendar

Hi people from WPMU. Appointment+ so far seems to be a great plugin. I have a question: is there a way to select more than one cell before the user is sent to the resume of the appointment made. I am searching for these on the settings but can not find it. My site is for teachers to helps students on their courses. I want to let the client (student) select as many cells (one cell been one hour) on the calendar as he thinks are neccesary wit the teacher. So far the student can only select one cell. It should behave like an hotel reservation: let them select all the days they want to reserve.
Thanks in advance

• Vaughan

hi @vlomonaco

welcome to the community.

i'm not sure that's possible with just the appointments plugin. But it could be done by using it in conjunction with marketpress, a student could book a time slot & then add to cart, then book a 2nd slot and add that to the cart.

another way would be to create multiple service providers, 1st provider service being 1hr. 2nd provider being 2hrs & so on, so each provider has a minimum length of time.

not sure if that's ideal for what you want, but it's a workaround.

hope this helps.

thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.