Selecting Pages by page template and by parent?

I have a site that I am working on where there is essentially a format that is repeated, but I'm struggling to figure out how to automate it.

I am working with a corporate housing company that lists the different cities that they offer corporate housing, with child pages for each city, and then grandchild pages for each property. The fun part is that they also worked with an SEO company that had them create "landing pages" for each location, set up as child pages of each city, which puts them as siblings of the property pages. Also of note is that a city page uses one template, the landing pages use another template, and the property pages use a third template.

What I want to do is to be able to get a listing of all the properties of each city to be able to create a listing of them without grabbing all the landing pages, then displaying them like a list of posts (formatted of course!).

How would one go about doing this?

I've thought about using posts or even a custom post type, but then you lose the hierarchical nature of the pages, which is something that I'm wanting here.