sell packages instead of subscription on pro sites

Hi.

How can I use Pro sites to sell packages(plugins/themes,etc) instead of selling monthly or yearly membership?

Can I use your WHMCS plugins and sell my packages via WHMCS and config everything on WHMCS?

Regards,
Vahid

• PC

Hello there Vahid,

Thanks for posting on the forums.

How can I use Pro sites to sell packages(plugins/themes,etc) instead of selling monthly or yearly membership?

Unfortunately that is not possible at the moment. Its being considered for a future version of the plugin where we might be able to package things however at this moment, its only a subscription based service.

Can I use your WHMCS plugins and sell my packages via WHMCS and config everything on WHMCS?

You could sell subsites through WHMCS as well but that will also not allow you to create packages as WHMCS can not control the access to the plugins and themes.

ProSites and WHMCS now integrate using our WHMCS MU Provisioning plugin so you can sell Pro Sites subscriptions in WHMCS but selling plugin and theme packages is not yet available I am afraid.

Lets see if we get more and more votes on something like this and add this to the plugin in near future !

I hope that helps. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions on the same.

Cheers, PC

• Vahid Bigdeli

I hope to see this ability on next version of Pro sites very soon because I have to cancel the membership due to lack of this feature .

I don't want to build a subscription based web site builder .

BTW can I RTL your plugins ?

I sent two requests a week ago but never heard back for those tickets.

Can you check them out ? The email address for my inquires was from vbigdeli@hotmail.com

Regards,
    Vahid

• PC

Hello there Vahid,

Thanks for posting back. Sorry to hear you want to cancel. Sadly its currently not a feature. Hopefully in near future !

BTW can I RTL your plugins ?

Yeah you can do that. Our plugins are translation ready. You can translate all our plugins and themes here : https://premium.wpmudev.org/translate/projects

I sent two requests a week ago but never heard back for those tickets.

Sorry for that, I think they got stuck in spam. I have moved them and they should be responded to soon.

And how can I control the hosting packages ?
    Can I do this via WMHCS ?

Yeah, you can control the hosting packages via WHMCS. It specializes in controlling the hosting packages.

Cheers, PC

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.