Sell premade site in multisite

Hi, i want to sell premade site created with Blog Templates, how i can do that? I dont find how to create price for each template.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello GFireM,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The "Pro Sites" plugin doesn't provide a "shop-like" sales, it only supports subscription based signups so that's why there's no way to set "price for each template.

A kind of workaround could be to set New Blog templates with just a free signup and set a Pro Site level that is "not visible". Then you could create some "virtual" products with e-commerce plugin (e.g. our own MarketPress") for those "templates". This would however still need some manual intervention and most likely a bit of custom coding.

If you could please write a bit more on your sales/business model I may be able to give you some better suggestions though.

Best regards,
    Adam

• GFireM
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi, thanks for your answer. I want te sell for a subscription, but i trying to match each level i create with each template i has in the site. For example the user buy the level 1 it create the site with the template 1 and is the same for others level.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello GFireM,

Thanks for this explanation.

The New Blog Templates and Pro Sites are integrated but they don't work that way so you currently cannot assign a blog template to pro site level in a way that there's no template choice and the template is selected based on a selected level.

I assume that this may be doable but it would require custom coding. Such a code would go a bit outside the scope of this forum so you may want to post the question on our "Jobs & Pros" job board here (please note: no WPMU DEV staff involved):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I do noticed however that you posted that question in yet another topic and my colleague Tyler is working with you there. Since he already offered to ask our developers for advise, please keep an eye on that other thread and I'm sure he'll let you know and share any information from developer with you as soon as possible:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/how-to-sell-site-in-a-multisite-with-new-blog-templates

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.