Sell unlimited access to one page

I have a number of pages on my site that I would like to sell unlimited access to. The pages have a video embed and a couple of digital download links. Pay Per View plugin won't work because I need to sell unlimited access to the page (buyers can come back to watch and download later), and each page will have it's own price. Would any of the other plugins work for this?

Eventually I will also allow users to create a membership and access all of these pages, but I would want to continue to sell them a la carte as well.

Any suggestions for how I could approach this using WPMU plugins?

Thanks!

• Jason

I'm thinking that I could do this with protected content by creating a membership program for each page that has a video. Can I sell a membership that is a one-time, non-recurring fee?

It seems like by doing this I would be able to give access to a single page to someone who paid for only that page, but also to people who paid for a higher level membership.

I guess the only questions is, can someone have more than one membership at a time?

• Michelle Shull

Hey there, Jason!

Can I sell a membership that is a one-time, non-recurring fee?

Yep! In fact, that's the simplest way to set up payment, so setting it up should be super quick. I attached a screenshot below with an example of how you'd set that up via Memberships > your membership > Payment Options.

I guess the only questions is, can someone have more than one membership at a time?

Yes, but you'll need to activate an add-on to enable it, which is super easy. Go to Protected Content > Add-ons, and multiple memberships is the first option in the list. Click the toggle to enable it, and you'll be all set.

Thanks for your question!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.