Selling 1-Page, 6-Page and Unlimited Websites

I'd like to use WHMCS MU Provisioning + ProSites to be able to sell websites as follows:

Level 1: No blog, 1 single page.
Level 2: No blog, 6 pages.
Level 3: Unlimited pages + blog posts.

Can this be done? I have an existing product (with over 1,000 clients) that I badly want to move to WPMU and I signed up with WPMUDev because it looked like your plugins could do it for me but it doesn't look like it any more.

Help please

Vaughan

Hi @just1za

Welcome to the community.

The way quotas work is this:
    You set a quota (10 posts & pages for example) and then you select the minimum required level to remove those quotas. (see attached screenshot)

So you can set it up for 10 posts + 10 pages for the free level, but the Basic level will have unlimited if you set it up to remove quotas for that level.

The way some people set it up is to create 3 levels (free, basic, premium) and set a quota of say 25 posts for the free and basic levels. The premium level has unlimited posts.

hope this helps, if you require any further assistance, let us know.

thanks.

just1za

Hi Vaughan,

Thanks for your reply. I understood the above. What I'd like to know is how can I achieve this:

Level 1: No blog, 1 single page.
    Level 2: No blog, 6 pages.
    Level 3: Unlimited pages + blog posts.

My concerns are that:
    - This seems impossible because you can't disable the blog posts entirely for the first 2 levels and...
    - How do I set this up with WHMCS so that they order through there but ProSites' limits still apply.

Is this possible? Essentially I'm looking for a recipe here.