Selling bookings/events with a shopping cart

Hello! I'm new to your site and I'm actually just trying to find out if building something with your Marketpress, Events, or Appointments plugin is possible. I've watched the videos you have with the plugins, but I need some more specific information about how flexible the apps are and how to integrate them or even if they can be integrated in the way I would like.

My client is looking for something like what is found at this website: http://nhcomputerlearning.com

When you click on one of their courses you get a page listing all of the upcoming events for that course with an enrollment link that adds that course to a shopping cart. Seen here: http://www.nhcomputerlearning.com/training-and-certifications/course-outline/id/1003864442/c/20347-enabling-and-managing-office-365

Additionally, there would be 40 courses, each with their own dates of training, so I would need to be able to filter the classes with a click of a button, search the courses, or display one master page with all classes from all courses. Ideally, each of these items would also populate a calendar with direct links to enroll and if someone was a member, the classes would zero out in the cart.

Any light you could shed would be appreciated. I don't want to promise something to my client that I can't deliver.

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello DB,

I'm afraid that this will be not possible out of the box. With right amount of time and developing skills it is possible to achieve that with lots of custom coding.
    Events+ can be used to show in calendar your courses class dates, you can even set price for ticket for that event and even with Membership 2 Pro plugin set that price to 0 for members - but then - there is no direct integration with any course plugin. That would need to be implemented.
    Appointments will be no use here - it is plugin for one to one appointment bookings.
    MarketPress has integration with CoursePress - so when user buys course with MarketPress it is automatically enrolled. But CoursePress has very basic dates management.

Putting this all together would be possible only with custom development.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.