Selling courses on coursepress

I need help testing the purchase of courses. I cannot seem to get the shopping cart working. I also need to see if my Paypal is working for course purchases.

If you could look at this for me that would be great.

Thanks

• Sajid
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hello Dan,
    Hope you are doing good today :slight_smile:

Thanks for enabling support staff access. I can see that you have set only one Mental Toughness Courses page for cart, checkout, shop and order status pages. That is incorrect, you have to create separate page for each and set that page accordingly here in Dashboard -> Store Settings -> Presentation -> Store Pages.

I have created these required pages and configured MarketPress accordingly. Now its started redirecting to proper pages to purchase the course.

Please note that, you have to configure MarketPress and CoursePress first to make these work properly. See usage guide of MarketPress plugin.

Feel free to post a reply if you need further assistance :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Sajid

• Dan
    • Flash Drive

Thanks Sajid,

This now works at my end. The only problem I have it that I would like to order from the UK and it only gives me the US and Canada as an option.

When I go to submit my payment information, I am prevented from doing so by the following message:

Oops! An error occurred while processing your payment.

10002 - Security header is not valid

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.