Selling Services

I have a web design business and I want to sell a service with monthly billing, I purchased "marketpress" is it possible to configure this? or do I also need to purchase "membership"?
do you have any tutorials to get me started?

Thanks, Trenton

• trenton_kennedy
    • New Recruit

This seems really confusing. Is there just one single plugin or a tutorial for configuring multiple plugins that allows a customer to got to my WP website, create an account and subscribe to a monthly service that bills them automatically every month unless they cancel?

How does wpmudev.org do this?

I will pay for a product if you can show me how it is done, otherwise I may need my money back guarantee for MarketPress.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Hey there.

Membership will let your members subscribe for a monthly service. Paypal or 2CO will bill them automatically. When they set up and checkout this is all done for you and them.

What money back guarantee do you refer to?

You mean our updates and support guarantee:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/our-upgrade-and-support-guarantee/

That covers updates for our plugins and support for it's existing functions and features along fixing the, if there is something wrong.

I'm guessing you want to offer designs to people on a monthly basis? Or something else?

Take care.

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

Oh we do this on WPMU DEV with a varient of Pro Sites. It has custom coded extras, so it's not the same version as released here.

Pro Sites which is offered here for download is more of a blog upgrade plugin.

As I mentioned though, Membership will let them "create an account and subscribe to a monthly service that bills them automatically every month unless they cancel?"

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.