Send communication email AFTER user Registration

Hi,

I just purchased this great plugin but very dissapointed when I went to "Send Communication" option and the most important is missing, by now you have:

"Before a subscription Expires"
"after subscription is paid"

But what about
"After user is registered" ?

In my case this is the most important email, since here I will encourage users to "PAY" for membership.

My site is only for members and only 5% of registered users buy a membership.

I really need to send email after they register!

Please help!

• Barry
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

After user is registered

If they are assigned to a subscription (paid or free) then they will be sent a message as if they paid or not. If they are not assigned to a subscription then the communications module within membership will not be fired for them as it's primarily designed for subscribers.

You could use a plugin like Automessage if you want to send a message to all users regardless of whether they are members or not.

• cubandigger
    • Flash Drive

Great reply support Barry, thank you so much!

Yes, the are NOT assigned to a subscription (paid or free) that is set to NONE, it means who does not pay is just an INACTIVE member.

1- Now, if I set them to "Free" users group, where and how can I create the email that then will receive with my message encouraging to PAY?

2-What is the LINK I should send to complete the payment for those who decide it later after reading the email?

Thank you for the great support!

• Philip John
    • DEV MAN’s Apprentice

Hiya,

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, could you let us know by re-opening this topic, and we'll get onto it and helping you out asap!

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thanks,
    Phil

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.