Send messages ProSites user based on the level

Is there a way to send specific messages to ProSites users based on levels or based on whether they pay annually vs. monthly? thanks.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Brett,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

This is not currently possible and would require custom development. You would need to get entire "message sending" tool coded so you could e.g. create your own messages and send them, then you could use this code snippet to determine what level the given site is:

function what_level( $blog_id ) {
    	global $psts;

$level = $psts->get_level( $blog_id );
           return $level;
    }

Knowing the level you could then select your messages to be sent. However, creating solution like that and then also finding a way to hook it up to the Pro Sites plugin would require a lots of custom coding and that's, I'm afraid, a bit outside the scope of this forum.

If you feel like giving it a try on your own, feel free to ask any questions "on the way" and I'll do my best to help with some tips and advice. If you need it to be created for you, consider please hiring a developer. You may want to check our Partners page also to grab a nice discount for Codable.io where you can post job requests:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/partners

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.