Send newsletter to users that has not opend the last one

Hi

Today It's possible to send the newsletter to Bounced or all with option only to new users in that group.

I could use the function "Send to all that has not opened the mail"

Is this somehow possible to do? We are using it internal only and I need all to read the mail :slight_smile:

All the best
.m

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @securitas,

This isn't possible with e-Newsletter. Doing something like this would be quite unreliable. There's no surefire way to detect whether or not a user has read an email. Only some email clients send back "read receipts" to inform the sender of this information. So you could end up spamming users who are actually reading the mail with more messages.

Best regards,

• securitas
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi

thnx for a quick answer

We are all using the same email client (Lotus Notes)

So if I have sent 1000 mails and only 600 have looked at it thats not a number to consider? Is it per user or email client to set this status?

.m

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @securitas,

The read receipts actually depends on the email client of the recipient. It's also very easy to users to turn it off in their settings. It's a privacy setting on the receiving side of things. So if you send them a message, you could be spamming them with more emails if they already read the first one.

Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.