Sending Invoices for clients to Pay.

I would like to find a solution that allows me to send invoices to clients. Something that is easy, I just would like to enter the amount that they need to pay so they can pay the account.

I would like to just send them an email with an amount owing. Each time I send an invoice the amount would be different.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey there Talal !

Hope you are having a great day!

We have escalated this as a custom request to our Second Level Support team. They’ll be back to us with clues, workarounds, and fixes (if possible) for now in this ticket (or we’ll be updating the ticket as soon as we hear back from them internally). Please note that the response time of the Second Level Support team might be a bit delayed than that of the general Support staff. We really appreciate your patience regarding this.

Moreover, as this is feature is not available out of the box and is being considered a custom request, we cannot assure a workaround from our end just yet without investigation. This might get flagged as a feature request or you might need to consider custom development if this turns out to be undoable from our end. We really appreciate your consideration regarding this.

Kind regards,

Nahid

• Tho Bui
    • Staff

Hi there Talal ,

Regarding your request, it sounds that you need some form from where you can choose a user/customer and a field to insert an amount. Is this correct? Have those users/customers ordered products from MarketPress? If so, I could add some way to send the amount of that order instead, directly in the order page.

Have a great day!

Kind regards!

Tho Bui

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.