sending out messages to members using hustle

Hi,
A client plans to have me setup Hustle on their site. They want the user to be able to sign up for one list if they are a non member and a different list if they are a member. They also want people to be able to be moved from one list to another automatically once they become a member. Is this possible with Hustle?

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello cornelius_butler,

They want the user to be able to sign up for one list if they are a non-member and a different list if they are a member.

Members or logged-in user or visitors? Because there are no display settings for members (like in members in Membership Plugin), but you can create different modules for different lists (assuming that service provider has an option for lists) and then you can display those modules depending if Visitor is Logged in or not. This is available in Display Settings:

They also want people to be able to be moved from one list to another automatically once they become a member. Is this possible with Hustle?

No, this is not possible with Hustle at the moment. That would require a different type of integration.

What is the service provider that is used on this site? Let me know more details about this requirement, so I might be able to propose a different solution.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.