Sending to all Administrators of sub-sites, not subscribers?

I was advised to use the mass email plugin to send out messages to all my users. However that also sends to subscribers which I do not want to do. I only want to send to all administrators/site owners.

So I saw a thread that said you could do that using the e-newsletter plugin and I see the option to send only to administrators but it looks like it is not sending to all administrators of all my sub sites, only the administrator of the site where I am creating the newsletter.

How can I send to a message to all users with the role='administrator', is that possible?

I go the members section and it does not show the members for all my sub sites so I assume they will not get the message.

thanks!!

• Tyler Postle
    • CGO

Hey George,

Hope you're doing well today!

Have you network activated eNewsletter and tried sending from the network admin using the "Admins of all sites" option? That should do exactly what you're after :slight_smile:

I've attached a screenshot to illustrate.

To do this, go to your network admin and navigate to your e-newsletters.

Decide which e-newsletter you want to send then click "send" it will provide you the options seen in my screenshot. Select send to all site admins and you should be good to go.

Hope that helps!

Let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
    Tyler

PS. Alternatively, you can use our Ultimate Branding plugin and the Admin Message module. This will allow you to display a message in the dashboard that only admins can see :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.