SEO Analysis Test Won't Move Past 79%

Hello,

I'm running the SEO Analysis Test on my website, PredictableProfits.com - and it won't move past 79%. I've tried this several different days and with several attempts - same result. Thoughts?

Thank you.
Charlie

• James Morris

Hello Charles,

I hope you are well today.

I ran your site through our WP Checkup service to make sure the communication between us and your site is working correctly. Looks like we can connect with your site fine. https://premium.wpmudev.org/wp-checkup/?external-url=1&the-url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.predictableprofits.com%2F

This gives me the impression there may be something specific to your site locally that may be causing the problem.

In order to help you better with your issue, would you please grant me access to your site and server?

Please visit the Contact page and complete the form with the following information:

Subject: "Attn: James Morris"

In the Message box, please provide the following:

- link back to this thread for reference
    - any other relevant urls

- Admin login:
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

- Hosting Control Panel Login
    Admin username
    Admin password
    Login url

~OR~

- FTP credentials
    host
    username
    password
    (and port if required)

Best regards,

James Morris

• James Morris

Hello Charles,

I've been looking into this issue on your site and I was able to get up to 90% crawl before the process stalled. But, this was done blindly without knowing much about your peak/off-peak times.

Basically, SmartCrawl crawls your entire site, much like a search engine does. If you try to run a scan on a peak time, then the crawl can timeout, which is what we're seeing happen.

Can you please attempt running the scan on an off-peak time and see if this resolves the issue for you?

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.