SEO Checkup score not showing in The Hub

For the SmartCrawl SEO Checkup on the site the score displays 67/100 but in The Hub the score says 0/100. I've tried refreshing the screen, logging out and back in. But, no change in the display. Why are they not syncing?

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Uy Creative

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Are you able to re-run the check at anytime, without issues on your end (I mean in your site's back-end)? I'm asking because I just tried to run checkup from our end and it's breaking during the process. That suggests that it might be timing out or something's blocking connection.

If you could try to re-run the check on your end you'd see if the process completes or breaks. Let me know about it please.

Also, would you please enable support access to the site so I could take a closer look? You can do it on "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end, by clicking on "Grant support access" button there.

Kind regards,
    Adam

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Uy Creative,

It seems that site that has granted support access is not the same as the one you have selected when this ticket was open, are you having this issue on multiple sites?

Also, in addition to SEO score is your date also outdated?
    Can you please check if the dates of the last scan are the same on Hub and inside SmartCrawl on your site?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Uy Creative,

There's some confusion on these results and what they show which I missed explaining before so let me go back a step here.

SmartCrawl has two types of scan, SEO Scan that we were talking about and URL Crawl available from SmartCrawl > Sitemap panel.
    The thing here is that SEO tab in HUB will show the results of URL Crawl, not SEO Scan, that's why you didn't see any changes.
    I have started a new URL Crawl and you should get an email notification once it finishes and that would be shown in your SEO tab.

If you're not aware, we are currently working on Hub 2.0, and with all the new goodies prepared there will be also be improvement in SEO tab in order to make the messages and statuses there more clear.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.