SEO Checkup timed out.

I am trying to run an SEO checkup from SmartCrawl Pro but it gets timed out. I get the following error:
“Scan timed out and was unable to complete.”

Please check and help.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello SCVTV

I hope you’re well today!

I’ve accessed your site and tried to run SEO Checkup from SmartCrawl and it did complete fine and quite fast. You can see results on “SmartCrawl -> SEO Checkup” page.

Before starting the scan I could see the timout message there (from previous scan) but the new scan was successful. In cases like this it’s always recommended to just wait a while and give another try to the scan – the scan is quite intensive and in some cases it might actually cause the site to be slightly overloaded.

That usually depends on things such as e.g. current traffic that site gets, type and number of some tasks that WordPress or server is performing in background at the given moment (such as e.g. backups). It can also be some temporary glitch with our API connectivity.

To sum it up:

– scan went fine this time and results are there

– if you run it again and it won’t complete, please wait some time and try again after clearing all caches on site and server; if it still doesn’t work after few attempts like that – let us know here again, please.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.