Seo Meta tags not shown in Google

@Alexander Rohmann

A long time ago I used the Plugin "All in One SEO " at a clients page. But anyway Google is not showing anything we put for general or article-specific SEO Metatags.

Before i switch to Infinite SEO Plugin and maybe have the same problem, could you have a look what possibly went wrong here?

I would be glad to send you logindata. Many Thx

• aristath

Hello there @yourmedia_at,
    Unfortunately I am not familiar with the internal mechanisms of the "All in One SEO" plugin.

There really is no way for us to know what went wrong with that...
    I would advise you to simply install the new plugin and test if that works for you!

You can simply install it, make the changes you want on your posts and then examine the source of your pages (right click and then press view source) to see if the meta tags are being used.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• Alexander

Hey there @yourmedia_at,

My apologies for the delay. I've taken a look at your site, and I'm having a hard time pinpointing the issue here. From what I can tell, the SEO plugin you're using isn't applying the meta tags to your posts at all.

Without changing any settings there was not much more I could find out.

If you were interested in switching to Infinite SEO, this would be a good opportunity, as the current plugin doesn't seem to be making any difference. You could simply deactivate one, and activate the other. I would also advise that you turn off "automatic linking" in the Infinite SEO settings to get started.

Let me know if you want to try this, or I may be able to do some more testing if there was a time I could change the settings of the current plugin. I didn't change anything before as requested.

Thanks for being a WPMU DEV member. Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.
    Best regards,

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.