SEO metabox spinning

I am not able to use the SEO metabox, it keeps looping in loading. I guess it has something to do with the execution time limit, so I tried to change it and it's still the same.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jijo,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

I tried to replicate the issue in my system with the mentioned plugins, but it worked fine. I'm afraid, it's tough to provide a workaround if we aren't able to replicate the issue in our side.

I'm checking with our Second Level Support(SLS) to see whether there are anything specific tweaks that could be provided regarding the issue noticed in your system.

Just to be sure, are you comfortable with us disabling the plugins, and theme in case we have to troubleshoot this further?

Please do let us know so that we could have a better idea on how to move forward regarding this. Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Jijo,

On extensively testing it out, I was able to replicate the issue in my side. I'm bringing this into our second Level Support(SLS) teams attention, to see whether there is any quick patch that could be applied regarding this.

Please do note that SLS team works on complex issues, and have a slow response time. Will keep you posted once we get further feedback regarding this asap.

Have a nice day ahead. :slight_smile:

Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.