SEO Scan has been stuck at 15% since I opened my account

The scan has been stuck at 15% for weeks now — how do I fix that? I have been trying to find solutions but I seem to be missing them.

Thanks,

Jason

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hi Jason !

Hope you are having a great day!

I’m sorry about the matter that you’re facing problems using our plugin. Many members have been complaining the same issue. We think it is a bug and hope our developers will come with a fix in the next version very soon. I have checked your Crawl status and it’s definitely stuck at 15%. I did a reset so can you check if it working for you now?

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Best,

Nahid.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hi Jason !

I’m sorry about the matter that you’re still facing problems regarding this issue. It is surely an unusual one and I’ve two suggestions for you.

1. Debug Log:

To get more info on the issue, can you enable WP_DEBUG in your wp-config.php file and tell me if there are any errors displayed?

To output the WordPress debugging information you can open your wp-config.php file and change:

define('WP_DEBUG', false);

To:

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

You can also have these errors output to a debug.log file located in your /wp-content/ folder, to do this add the following to your wp-config.php file:

define('WP_DEBUG_LOG', true);

Using WP_DEBUG would put the errors on the site, you can hide those and just have them out put the WP_DEBUG_LOG (if set to true) by using this as well:

define('WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false);

After the process of adding these to your wp-config.php and initiating an analysis again, you’ll find the debug.log file in your wp-content directory. Just attach the file to your next reply for me.

2. Plugin Conflict Test : Can you try a plugin/theme conflict test to check if any other plugin/theme is conflicting with SmartCrawl. You can simply deactivate other plugins other than SmartCrawl and WPMU Dashboard and reverting to a default WordPress theme like Twenty Sixteen and then initiate an Analysis again.

I’ll be looking forward to hearing form you. Thanks!

Best,

Nahid.

• Nahid
    • Tech Support

Hey Jason !

Hope you are doing well today and please excuse my late response!

I guess the Staff Access has been revoked or expired again. Can you enable access once again please? I also checked your scan was stuck at 53%. I’ve reset it already. Moreover, the dubug file is enormous. Any results from the plugin/theme conflict test I suggested here?

Kind regards,

Nahid.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.