Separate email address for email notifications

We would like to add a separate email address for its notifications in membership Pro 2. We need it to send messages to a different email than the administrator of the website. The customer is being inundated with system messages he has to wade through rather than just receiving Membership 2 Pro messages.
We'd also be interested in seeing how much it would cost us to have that feature added.

Adam Czajczyk

Hello Robert,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

You can try this code as mu-plugin to alter admin e-mail:

<?php 

function wpmu_membership_admin_custom_mail($admins) {
    	$admins = array('some@email.com' => 'some@email.com');
    	return $admins;
    }
    add_filter('ms_model_member_get_admin_user_emails','wpmu_membership_admin_custom_mail',10,1);

Note please that both instances "some@email.com" mean the same e-mail address here.

To apply it to your site, create an empty file with .php extension (e.g. "my-membership-admin-mail.php"), paste the code inside and upload it to the "/wp-content/mu-plugins" folder on your site. If there's no "mu-plugins" inside "wp-content" folder, just create it.

Let me know please if it worked for you.

As for cost estimations. We do not provide any custom development services and I'm not even quite aware what are the current rates (I'm long out of the freelance market). You might ask for custom development jobs on our "Jobs & Pros" job board here (please note, no WPMU DEV staff involved):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wordpress-development/

I'm sure guys there would be able to give you reasonable quotes for any custom development

Best regards,
    Adam