Separate paragraphs Mass Email Sender Content

In the bulk email screen, the text is set up properly but then when it goes out its all on two lines. Is there a setting I need to set?

Dear Test User, Email Content Thanks! --The Team @ Certified Remote Pilots Associate of America ------------------------- To unsubscribe from admin emails please visit this address: http://www.***aa.org/?eaction=unsubscribe&key=a013658e3af0acf26850d00387f7a60cd

In the box is has line spaces. How to solve it?

• James Morris

Hello Eric Pensenstadler,

I hope you are well today. I'll be following up with you regarding your chat.

I've checked your site and ran some tests against a fresh install of WordPress with no other plugins installed. Here's what I found...

On a fresh install with only Mass Email Sender installed, the Content-Type: header for the emails is set to the following:
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset=UTF-8

On your site, which has a few different plugins installed that relate to emails, the Content-Type: header for the emails is set to the following:

Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8

The reason this is a problem is Mass Email Sender only supports plain text emails. With the header being set to text/html the email client is expecting HTML entities to specify breaks or paragraphs. Since Mass Email Sender only supports plain text, all the line breaks are removed and you're seeing the result you're getting.

Can you please perform a plugin conflict test to help isolate which plugin is causing your email headers to be set to text/html?

The simplest way to perform a plugin conflict test:
    * Login to your site via FTP
    * Navigate to wp-content
    * Rename the plugins folder to _plugins
    * Create a new folder named plugins
    * Move the plugin folder (ex: membership) you want to test from _plugins to plugins
    * Then, one at a time, move other plugin folders over from _plugins to plugins until the symptom returns

NOTE: While you are doing this, do not visit WP Admin -> Plugins on your site. This will ensure that your plugins remain active when you copy them back over.

I look forward to the results of your test.

Best regards,

James Morris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.