Serious Issue! Please Help! CustomPress Did This to my Site!

I have included a picture, after installing custompress pages are being automatically generated....and they are all duplicates. If i delete them, they will be back. New ones automatically add themselves about every 3 minutes, the picture is not current, as now there are 10 times more pages that have been added!!!!

This is my second request! First didn't get a reply!

Please advise me if you know why this may have happened..

• karmikovic

I turned off the Directory plugin on the network, but had forgotten to turn it off on the individual site!
    Then, I deleted the 100+ pages it had created! (lol)

Ok, so now I turned "directory" back on the individual site, and within seconds, it added the main pages, listings, signup, signin.

It will continue to due this at least every five minutes (it has added 7 more since I began typing)

Everythings up to date
    Here are my plugins
    Advanced Theme Switcher
    Deactivate
    Advanced Theme Switcher allows BuddyPress and Multisite users the chance to switch between different themes, or you the opportunity to profile different theme designs on a BuddyPress or Multisite.

-----------------

Version 1.0.6 | By Ivan Shaovchev, Austin Matzko, Andrey Shipilov (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Affiliate
    Affiliate
    Deactivate
    This plugin adds a simple affiliate system to your site.

Version 2.4.7 | By Barry (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select BM Custom Login
    BM Custom Login
    Deactivate
    Display custom images on the wordpress login screen. Useful for branding.

Version 1.6.5 | By Ben Gillbanks | Visit plugin site
    Select Directory
    Directory
    Deactivate
    Directory - Create full blown directory site.

Version 2.0.5 | By Ivan Shaovchev, Andrey Shipilov (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select Remove Permalinks Menu Item
    Remove Permalinks Menu Item
    Deactivate
    Removes the 'permalinks' configuration options

Version 1.0.3 | By Andrew Billits, Ulrich Sossou | Visit plugin site
    Select Ultimate Facebook
    Ultimate Facebook
    Deactivate
    Easy Facebook integration: share your blog posts, autopost to your wall and notes, login and registration integration, BuddyPress profiles support and more. Please, configure the plugin first.

Version 2.0.1 | By Ve Bailovity (Incsub) | Visit plugin site
    Select WordPress HTTPS
    WordPress HTTPS
    Deactivate
    WordPress HTTPS is intended to be an all-in-one solution to using SSL on WordPress sites.

Version 2.0.4 | By Mike Ems | Visit plugin site | Settings | FAQ | Support | Donate
    Select WP4FB Pro
    WP4FB Pro
    Deactivate
    Plugin to create custom Facebook fanpages using WordPress.

Version 1.5 | By Wilco de Kreij | Visit plugin site

• aecnu

Greetings karmikovic,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that's great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.