Serious Website problems

Dear support team,

I have been having serious problems with my website! Sinds i installed the Defender plugin and the Hummingbird plugin.

The problem is that my websites are having problem connecting to the server. I receive the following error message : ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

After quiete a time my websites seems to go online, I have manage to De-Install the Hummingbird plugin but i cannot remove it because immediately my website goes offline.

And the biggest problem is that this issue is affecting my other websites that are not in my multisite network.

Can someone give this a look?

• Vaughan

Hi Karvin,

Hope you're well?

Both Hummingbird & defender use quite a few resources, especially whilst they're scanning,and if using smush pro too at the same time, then that's more resources.

From looks of your server config, it might help if you could increase the following values in your servers php.ini (You may need to ask the webhost on how to do this on your server)

post_max_size = 64M
    upload_max_filesize = 128M
    max_execution_time = 300

Hopefully the above should prevent this happening.

Hope this helps

• carvinx13

We have found the problem that caused my website to crash, the problem was that my Plesk Server blocked all my IPs where I was working from because it sees the WPMUDEV Affiliate Plugin as spam or a treat.

I manage to delete the WPMUDEV Affiliate Plugin and then removed all my IPs from the blocked areas of my Plesk Server and that fixed the problems.

I don't know if you guys know about this issue?

Best regards.

• Vaughan

Hi Karvin,

Thanks for letting us know, I can't say why this has happened, this is the first report of this nature I have ever come across regarding plesk & affiliates plugin. I have reported this to the developer and we will keep an eye on this for future reports.

It could also be some strict rules on firewall on your end, if possible could you maybe ask your webhost to look at those instances and see if they can provide us any information as to why this might have been flagged on your server?

Thanks

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.