Serve these resources from a consistent URL

On GTmatrix the score is higher but it says this:

The following resources have identical contents, but are served from different URLs. Serve these resources from a consistent URL to save 2 request(s) and 68B.

When I tried to load the images they showed blank screen. All the images are of different sizes of same image. Please check the links shared in the chat.

• Nithin
    • Support Wizard

Hi Scott,

The mentioned dummy.png file seems to be part of the Slider revolution plugin which is commented out, not sure how exact the plugin is making use of the mentioned image.

Regarding images listed in the GTmetrix report, I’m afraid this happens due to the Automatic resize, and WebP options enabled, to make sure the images load without any issue in general.

I’m checking with the developer to see whether there is any workaround to exclude the mentioned image from resize, and webP in any way to resolve this issue. Will keep you posted once we get further feedback asap.

Regards,

Nithin

• Ash
    • WordPress Hacker

Hello Scott

The dummy images are from some lazy load solution. Either it’s configured in Revolution Slider, or via a theme, maybe another plugin. We’re adding support for various lazy loading plugins, but there’s too many of them and we can’t support them all. The best thing we can do at the moment is, check that there is no conflicting functionality on the site.

Would you please run a conflict test? Please deactivate all plugins except HummingBird and check if the problem gone. If so, then enable all plugins one by one and find which one is having conflict. You need to do the same with themes as well.

You can find the flowchart here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-1

If it turns out a conflict with a popular plugin, our dev team will definitely work on that. Let us know how it goes.

Have a nice day!

Cheers,

Ash

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.