Server response test result Hummingbird

As a Wordpress Rookie can you tell me how I can analyse the response time of the server and specific how the Plugins are doing. You mention in Hummingbird to install the plugin P3 but this one has not been updated for more then a year and seeing the recent reactions it is not wise to install (so can you advise me an alternative plugin or solution)

Kind regards,
Tom

Here below the copy paste text out Hummingbird (which I would advise to remove and replace by some better recommendation):

Usually your installed WordPress plugins have the greatest impact on your page generation time. Some are horribly inefficient, and some are just resource intensive. Test the performance impact of your plugins using the P3 plugin, then remove the worst offenders, or replace them with a suitable alternative.

• Tyler Postle

Hey Tom,

I don't know of another plugin similar to P3; however, another tool you can use that will help analyze this is https://tools.pingdom.com - do a speed test on your site there and then near the bottom of the report they provide you will see a file requests section that looks like this:

Find which ones are taking the longest and see where they are coming from, that will help determine what plugins are adding the most time to your load speeds.

I'll pass your feedback over to the Hummingbird dev as well. Thanks :slight_smile:

Any further questions just let us know.

Cheers,
    Tyler

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.