Server speed

Hey guys,
I am trying out your hosting service with a Wordpress site and I am really disappointed with the speed so far. Hummingbird itself rates the server response time with 51/100. Is this something to be expected? I somehow thought your servers would be faster. Or am I doing sth wrong?
I also tried to move the css and js to your super fast cdn but then Font Awesome stops working for some reason. :slight_frown:
Best
Johannes

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Johannes,

I tried checking your site but the support access is not working for me, it could be due to the under construction mode so could you try disabling that and then revoking access and granting it again so we can have a closer look at your installation and check what could be causing such response times?

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Johannes,

Did you perhaps change the primary domain on this site after the access has been granted because I'm still unable to use support access?

Could you provide us with the login details directly so we can try it that way?
    Note: Don't leave your login details in this ticket.
    Instead, you can send us your details using our contact form https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/#i-have-a-different-question and the template below:
    NOTE: Don't change selected topic in the dropdown, just leave it at "I have a different question".

Subject: "Attn: Predrag Dubajic"
    - Site login URL (masked URL)
    - WordPress admin username
    - WordPress admin password
    - Link back to this thread for reference
    - Any other relevant URLs/info

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Johannes,

I didn't get an email from you but I used access directly on the new domain and that worked.

I did a test on your site without your maintenance mode disabled and the score is now 93 for server response time, it looks like that mode was affecting it by a lot, it could be due to blocking caching.

You should disable maintenance mode while doing performance tests so that the actual assets on the page can be checked.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.