Service Dropdown not displayed

Hi,

I have tried to add more that one service to a service provider on the worker calendar however when i enter the short code which should display a drop down menu of available services it doesn't work. Instead it just shows the first service which doesn't relate to the service provider.

to see this please look at

http://polyphoneek.com/mate-bodor/?app_service_id=1&wcalendar=1359676800#app_schedule

please can you reply asap

Many thanks

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Hello!

Welcome to the Community!

I'm afraid I can't replicate your issue, the dropdown shortcode for services seems to work fine on my test installation.

I've created a test account and cannot see any dropdown at all in the calendar portion. Is it perhaps because I am a lower level subscriber? If you could move me (username kimberly) I will proceed with testing.

Beyond that I'd like to see a screenshot of your settings for your services and your service provider.

Also, the exact copy of what you are using as the shortcode.

Regards,

Kimberly

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hello, hope you're having a fantastic day!

Just checking if it was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, that's great news. if however you still need some assistance then please feel free to reopen this thread or for any different issues create a fresh thread.

Thanks.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

We got a ton of snow up north last night (Yorkshire), I love snow :slight_smile:

You have a couple of errors on your site:

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/polyphon/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-functions.php on line 176 and defined in /home/polyphon/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990

Warning: Missing argument 2 for wpdb::prepare(), called in /home/polyphon/public_html/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-options.php on line 293 and defined in /home/polyphon/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 990

You'll need to upgrade from BuddyPress 1.6.1 to the latest which is currently 1.6.3

http://buddypress.org/download/

@Kimberly Lipari mentioned something about another thread where you gave her admin, I'll ping her to see if she's seen anything there.

Just so I'm clear, which shortcodes are you using as I didn't see any drop downs on your site when I just looked at that page.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.