Service opening hours vs service provider working hours

Hi,

I have a client who has a sole member of staff (himself) who offers different services at different times and in different places. I can control the opening hours of the different services by using a different service provider for each - but this involves creating 5 or 6 different users in the install and requires as many different email addresses to register them with.

Is there any better way of doing this such as by controlling service opening hours or location opening hours instead, or any plans to extend functionality to allow this? I have a front end mockup at https://testing.fuzionwpn.co.uk/make-an-appointment/

Cheers,
:slight_smile:

• Kasia Swiderska

Hello Lee,

Is there any better way of doing this such as by controlling service opening hours or location opening hours instead, or any plans to extend functionality to allow this?

At this moment only way to manage opening hours is by using service providers/dummy service providers.

But this is nice idea, so I'm moving this to Features & Feedback forum. Hopefully more members will support this idea, so it will have greater chances to be implemented in future version of Appointments+.

kind regards,
    Kasia

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.