Service provider isn't mandatory?

Ok, so I've installed Appointments+ I have it up and running on my site but for some reason people are able to book appointments without any service provider selected which is a problem because my "service providers" are actually multiple locations. The different locations have different working hours so sometimes people book an appointment for a day thats not available because they skip over that field.

How do I set service providers as a mandatory item to select before they select an appointment day/time?

• Vaughan

Hi @daniel,

You can use the following shortcode in place of [app_providers]

[app_required_provider_locations]
    Description

Creates a dropdown menu of available provider locations which will be converted to a provider list once a location has been chosen.
    Arguments

select
    Text above the select menu. Default: "Please select a provider location"
    Example: [app_required_provider_locations ... select="Please select a provider location:"]
    show
    Button text to show the results for the selected. Default: "Show available providers"
    Example: [app_required_provider_locations ... show="Show available providers"]
    autorefresh
    If set as 1, Show button will not be displayed and page will be automatically refreshed as client changes selection. Note: Client cannot browse through the selections and thus check descriptions on the fly (without the page is refreshed). Default: "0" (disabled)
    Example: [app_required_provider_locations ... autorefresh="1"]
    order_by
    Sort order, by service providers. Possible values: ID, name. Optionally DESC (descending) can be used, e.g. "name DESC" will reverse the order. Default: "ID"
    Example: [app_required_provider_locations ... order_by="ID"]

Which will force them to choose a location first, then the list turns into a provider list once selected.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.