service questions

Hi, we manage around 15 wordpress sites, currently only have one on wpmu. For the current package we are on $49 / month, we aren''t really using it, so thinking to cancel.

Can someone show us and tell us how to make the most of wpmu?

Thanks

Stephen

• Larry Levenson

Stephen, I have some thoughts on that. :slight_smile:

Consider aggregating all your WP sites into one WP Multisite. Then your WPMUDEV membership really pays off because you'll be using many of the WPMU plugins on each site, all can be auto-updated with Automate. You'll only have one set of plugins to deal with.

Of course, you can keep the various domains/sites intact as you migrate them to Multisite. Despite a lot of article being written about Domain Mapping, Wordpress actually doesn't need a domain mapping plugin in version 4.

Check out this article : https://premium.wpmudev.org/blog/move-wordpress-site-multisite-network/

Also, start using WPMUDEV Support -- the team is amazing and the response is always fast, complete, and actionable. And unlike web hosts, they never say "You have to talk to your developer about that", cause they know we ARE the developers.

Finally, troll the blog every week or two -- I often find new ideas/methods to consider.

I run two small multisites under 40 sites on each and couldn't have done that without WPMUDEV.

Happy to chat about my experiences offline if it would be helpful.

~ Larry

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.