Set automatic discount for sites registrer though an affiliate

Hi,

I want to know, if there is a way to set a coupon code with a specific discount for all registrations though an affiliate link.
So if a new user register and upgrade for Pro site after clicking on an affiliate link somewhere, they will automatic get 10% discount.

Is there a way to handle this easy?

Best regards,

• James Morris

Hello Mikkel,

I hope you are well today.

I'm afraid this is not possible with Pro Sites out of the box. Something like this would require a significant amount of customization to the core plugin files that goes a bit beyond the scope of the help I can offer you here. Please see the following: https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/using-wpmu-dev/support-vs-custom-development/

However, this is a rather nice idea and would be a great feature to add to this plugin. As such, I've moved this thread to the Features & Feedback forum for our Dev Team to consider. Please keep in mind that features are added on the basis of popularity. The more members requesting a feature, the more likely it is to make production.

If this feature is essential to your business model, you may want to post your requirements in the Jobs & Pros board where other members of the community can bid on this project. Please note: The experts on the Jobs board are not affiliated with WPMU DEV.

Best regards,

James Morris

• Mikkel

Hi James,

Ok, thats im sorry to hear, but i understand you can help if this is to big changes.

I was thinking that the best solution for that feature, would be if we could assign a special discount coupon for a user.
    Like if affiliate user 1 have discount code "DIS0229" then if some use that coupon the referral will go to user 1.User 2, then have discount code "DIS9384" and again if someone use that code, then user 2 will earn money.

I hope some other users could see this as a helpful feature too.

Best regards,