Set Pages/Posts quota per level?

How can I set pages/posts quota on each level? For example,

Plan 1: Limits to 5 pages, 2 products, and etc
Plan 2: Limits to 10 pages, 10 products, and etc.
Plan 3: ...

The Pro Sites modules have this function but seem to be applicable on just one particular level. Is it doable on the current version or require help from other plugins? Please advice.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Cas,

I hope you're doing fine today and thank you for your question!

Our Pro Sites plugin includes "Post/Page Quotas" module that allows you to limit number of posts, pages and media files files published on site assigned to selected level. This is a "level unrelated" quota meaning that it's applied to all levels "below" the selected one.

However, you may give "Post Throttling" module a try which allows you to setup daily/hourly "quotas" (so it works similar way) that can be assigned to selected levels, e.g. level 1 - 5 posts/day; level 2 - 10 posts/day etc.

Let me know if this would do the job for you, please!

Best regards,
    Adam

• jetmac
    • Recruit

+1

And, if possible, have a Post quota of Monthly or yearly. It would be great to offer site with a limit to posts/month or /year as a level.

We have some site owners who would certainly opt for that, as they have limited website needs. Others are more frequent and post more. As we base our fees on support, if someone psoted less (requiring less support from us in all likelihood), we would charge less.

Currently, we limit that tier to 24 blog posts -- but that is all they get, ever, without upgrading. I'd much rather change that to a monthly throttle. But, daily and hourly is simply too short a duration -- our sites aren't a major news hub. They are normal users -- even the most frequent are only a couple of posts a month.

Rob

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Cas, hello Rob,

I've moved this thread to our "Features and Feedback" forum and also marked this as a feature request for the developer. I hope the idea will gather much more support from the members of our community and that the developer will put it on development roadmap.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.