Set Password on Multisite Blog Creation Javascript Error

Hello.

When I use "Set Password on Multisite Blog Creation" with my multisite blog it breaks the validation on Pro Sites Sign Up. If I fill out all the fields it processes the signup, but doesn't move to the "payment" screen. If I refresh the page, the payment screen then shows.

It throws a javascript error 'Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token S'

Further investigation shows the error comes from the checkout.js response:

Setup your site<\/h2>\n\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\n\nUsername:<\/label>That username is currently reserved but may be available in a couple of days.<\/p>(Must be at least 4 characters, letters and numbers only.)<\/div>Email Address:<\/label>That email address has already been used. Please check your inbox for an activation email. It will become available in a couple of days if you do nothing.<\/p>We send your registration email to this address. (Double-check your email address before continuing.)<\/div>\n\t\n\t\n\t\tFirst name<\/label>\n\t<\/p>\n\t\n\t\tLast name<\/label>\n\t<\/p>\n\t\t\n\n\n
... and a whole bunch more......

I have deactivated all plugins and its still throwing this error. When I deactivate "Set Password on Multisite Blog Creation" the sign up process works fine.

Thanks.

• Rupok

Hi Chris

Hope you had a wonderful day.

When I use "Set Password on Multisite Blog Creation" with my multisite blog it breaks the validation on Pro Sites Sign Up

I tried to regenerate the issue on my test multisite with Pro Sites and Set Password network activated, but I could not regenerate the issue. It shows the payment box as soon as I click the "Reserve your site" button. So this is not a plugin conflict, rather something else is causing this on your site.

I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. But most of your sites are at your own machine. Is it possible in anyway you move your instance to any live site where we can investigate further and try to fix?

Have a nice day. Cheers!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.