Set reply-to of confirmation to service provider

Is there a way of setting the reply-to of a booking confirmation email to go to the service provider rather than to the email address set in Wordpress' general settings?

I have services set up across multiple locations, with different admin staff at each, and if a user replies to a confirmation email it's going to a organisation wide address rather than the reception of each respective location.

• Rupok

Hi Nic

Hope you had a wonderful day.

Is there a way of setting the reply-to of a booking confirmation email to go to the service provider rather than to the email address set in Wordpress' general settings?

I'm afraid, this is not possible with currently available options in plugin settings. But this sounds an important idea, so I'm moving your thread to our Features and Feedback section. I hope other users will like this concept too and more people liking the idea, more chances our developers will work on this and will include this feature in our future releases.

P.S. I found you are using an older version of this plugin. I'll suggest you to keep all your plugins and themes updated because all updates come with bug-fixes and new features.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.