Set up a product with an appointment

I am using Marketpress, Appointments+ and membership . I would like to have a product as a setup fee then use a shortcode to let them select the service provider based on location. Then I would like for it to automatically roll them into a membership.

Is there any way to make this happen if not I just want to make the setup appointment a product so they can schedule the appointment when purchasing the setup product.

Please let me know if this is possible.

Thank you in advance,

Clay

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi clay,

Not quite sure I understand you fully.

First you want people to buy a product for x amount. Once they purchase that product, you then want them to have to book an appointment? Once booked, they should be added as a member to a specific membership plan?

It wouldn't be possible to do all that not in that kind of process at least.

You can add an appointment as a product in MP, this allows you to sell appointments as products, that's the easy part. Appointments+ & marketpress are integrated with each other to allow that.

I guess, you could set marketpress to require users to be logged in in order to make a purchase, this would require them to register beforehand, so the register link would take them to the membership 2 signup page, they would then choose their membership plan and signup. Once signed up and registered, they would then be able to purchase the appointment product.

If I misunderstood, apologies.

Hope this helps

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi,

In appointments+

Dashboard > appointments > settings > general

Scroll down to payment options, and select yes, the payment options will then open. Select marketpress integration option.

If you check the box as in the screenshot, it should create a product for you automatically when you save the settings.

You don't need to do this though if you are wanting to use different appointment calendars, ie. If you have multiple service providers, each can have their own product.

Basicly with the integration, rather than adding the appointments shortcodes to a page, you instead create a new product and add the shortcodes to the product description instead.

MP will detect the shortcodes and then treat it as appointment calendar.

So adding the following shortcodes to the product page;

[app_my_appointments]
    [app_services] [app_service_providers]
    [app_monthly_schedule]
    [app_pagination month="1"]
    [app_login]
    [app_confirmation]
    [app_paypal]

That's pretty much all there is to it.

Hope this helps

• Clay
    • The Incredible Code Injector

That's awesome.. perfect it works as it should.. I however have another problem. It's causing some linking issues. I have a clickfunnel that I have created and it works great I created a link button in the description learn more.. but when I click it now it goes to the product page even though the link goes to the click funnel. I wanted to link the click funnel to the product page with the appointment settup as you said suggested. I am not sure what to do nothing I do fixes the linking issue.

Can you help please.

Thank you

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.