Set up free trial through WHMCS

We have set up the WHMCS and it works with MU Provisioning.

Before moving to WHMCS, Pro Site offered free trial on the top level and it gives our clients to see the site in full features.
How should we configure WHMCS to have free trial?
Or is it possible to have ProSite trial applied?

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mi,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The "WHMCS MU Provsioning <-> Pro Sites" integration is still active so assuming you're still running Pro Sites on your MultiSite network the built-in Pro Sites free trial should work:

Integration with Pro Sites is an incredibly powerful feature that allows you to create separate products in WHMCS and associate them with Levels you create using Pro Sites. This lets you offer various plans through your WHMCS service, allowing clients to purchase additional features like Premium Plugins and Premium Themes.

Simply install and configure Pro Sites, setting up various Levels as you want them, as per our Usage page.

Then within the admin area of WHMCS, create a product for each Pro Sites Level (as detailed above). In each product, the ProSites ?eld should match the Level name in Pro Sites.

Once that is done, clients will be able to purchase Pro Sites plans as products through WHMCS, upgrading, downgrading and canceling plans as they like.

Alternatively, in case you'd like to go for "core WHMCS" feature (working directly on WHMCS level) you may want to turn your attention to this WHMCS add-on:

http://www.whmcs.com/appstore/1606/WHMCS-Free-Trials.html

Best regards,
    Adam

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Mi!

Is it possible to use ProSite trial feature through MU Provisioning (WHMCS)?

You'd like you customers to be able to make use of Pro Sites trial period while signing throur WHMCS (with WHMCS MU Provisioning integration), is that right?

If I'm getting this correctly, you should be able to achieve it by creating separate "products" in WHMCS for each Pro Sites level and make sure that Pro Sites filed (in WHMCS) value maches exactly Pro Site level name.

This should let you customers buy/upgrade/cancel any Pro Sites plan as it's set on Pro Sites settings page. See here please (scroll until "Pro Sites Integration" section):

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/whmcs-multisite-provisioning/#product-usage

If I'm missing anything here, please let me know.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.