Set WooCommerce Product Template Page for All Products

Hi All,

I've created a really awesome template for single product pages, and I'd like to use this for all of my products. Is there a way to set the template for all my products without having to go into the individual product settings in the backend and setting it manually?

Thanks

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Jacob,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

How exactly did you create that new template, did you created it in a file?
    If so, woocommerce uses single-product.php as a template for single product and placing that file inside root folder of your child theme will apply it to all products.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Jacob
    • Design Lord, Child of Thor

Hi,

I actually created just a simple page, then used VC to create the different elements. So basically I'm trying to make all of my product pages use a single page template in which I've created.

Does that make sense?

Thanks

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hello Jacob!

In order to apply your changes/layout to all the products, you would want to stick to "classic template building" rather than customizing it using Visual Composer.

If you would create a custom page template file called "single-product.php" in your theme (child theme preferably), that template would be used for all the WooCommerce products. Customization coming from Visual Composer would be applied however to that page only that you customized (so that selected product that you worked with).

If you wish to still use Visual Composer to create "overall layouts/designes" for WooCommerce products, one of this VC add-ons may be of help:

https://vc.wpbakery.com/addons/woo-commerce-page-builder/

https://vc.wpbakery.com/addons/woocommerce-products-layouts/

Please note however that these are premium (paid) extensions that I didn't have a chance to test and I can only rely on their descriptions. I think it would be worth to get in touch with WPBakery and ask them pre-sales question about that to make sure that these tools would suit your needs.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.