Setting Access to a few free pages

Have members Premium installed and working well, running WP, BP and multisite.

On main site, i want users to be able to see the site landing pages, the contact page and the main blog, but when they try to access the BP community site they must register

I have set up one level so long calles smeak FREE which works, problem is they cannot visit even the landing page without registering....

how can i add shortcode to a specific page to bypass membership checks?

Then offcourse i do dream of a multisite version of the great plugin

• Mason

Hiya,

Any content you want to be visible to folks who are not yet logged in I'd create as a "visitor" level and use that level for the Stranger Settings under Membership>Options.

There's no shortcode to bypass membership checks, but anything assigned to tthe stranger level will be visible by all visitors.

Then offcourse i do dream of a multisite version of the great plugin

This plugin can work as "globally" meaning it controls access rules across the entire network or it can be installed site-by-site where each site has it's own membership rules, members, etc.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you need anything further!

• aecnu

Greetings greg_mcewan_marriott,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.