Setting passwords with in coursepress pro after payment

I am trying to set up course press pro. I want to offer 1 course free and that parts seems pretty straight forward. The other course I have I want to sell. I plan to sell the course it to business at a flat rate. So here is the problem. They purchase via Paypal as a flat rate. But the business will have more than just one person accessing the course. How do I make it for them to register after payment. The registration is viewable to the public. And is separate from the payment. Do you have a solution to this issue?

• Don
    • Flash Drive

I believe so. Maybe better said that a company would only want to sign up their shop one time using their credit card.

Then after the purchase be able to sign up or create their employees usernames and passwords.

Also as Im setting up the membership levels I created 2 access levels. A FREE MEMBERSHIP and a APID MEMBERSHIP. But when I go to the FREE membership and fill out the membership information it take me straight to paypal. I need the free membership after l sign up to take me directly into the FREE TEST PAGE.

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @don,

Regarding the membership issue can you please make sure to set that you assign the correct membership level and subscription plan for the new users. You can do that in Membership >> Options >> General http://screencast.com/t/B5GuLGMf so when new users register to your site they will automatically get your free access level.

As for the CoursePress what you are trying to do is not available in the plugin. This is an interesting idea so I’ll mark it as a featured request so if enough people request for it we will consider adding it into the plugin.

Also, if you need to customize this then you can post a job in our job board where you can hire a developer to assist further:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/wpmu-jobs/

Please note that, no WPMU official staff members are allowed to work in the job board.

Best regards,

Bojan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.