Setting Permission to site

I am trying to set up the user permissions for mu. I only want my super admin to see the plugins and possibly various others features until a user upgrade their account to specific supporter accounts. Like in tiers it will reveal what option they have available now as they upgrade.

I also only want main site to have membership option. At this time all blog sites have access to membership plugin. I can not figure out how to make this happen with supporter. I have set settings to [supporter] but yet non supporter still have access to all the plugins without upgrading. What could i be doing wrong.

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi majaluk,

Do you currently have the network setup so that users can create sites? If so, are users able to purchase Supporter subscriptions when they log into those sites?

If what you're looking to do is have the Supporter option integrated with your Membership Subscriptions, you can do so by selecting the Supporter option at the bottom of your Subscriptions setup page. Have you seen that option?

If you're not seeing that option you may just need to enable the Supporter integration plugin at Membership > Edit Plugins.

Could you let me know how that goes for you?

Thanks,
    David

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.