Setting popup to not show after clicking link in popup

I'm looking at this plugin to replace my current jquery solution. My biggest thing needed is that if the popup is closed that it not appear for at least a day , but more importantly, is the call to action link -- if the user clicks that link, I'd like for the pop-up to not show for a set number of days....like 120. Is this possible?

• Nithin

Hey NWTD,

Hope you are ding good today. :slight_smile:

but more importantly, is the call to action link -- if the user clicks that link, I'd like for the pop-up to not show for a set number of days....like 120. Is this possible?

Not sure whether I understood by call to action link, the Popup offers Never See this message again link in the popup wouldn't' that work?

Once you edit the popup, you can enable the Add "Never see this message again" link option, you can set the total number of days on which the popup will appear again.

Once the users clicks the "Never see this message again" in the popup, it'll only be visible after N number of days, that you set up as Expiry time.

I hope this helps. If this isn't what you meant, please advise what I'm missing, so that we could get this sorted asap. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.